Ivy Fitness Center Climbing Wall
- Indoor Rock Wall Features
- 36-foot high rock realistic sport climbing wall
- Available for solo Auto-Belay usage, or Top-Rope usage (both only with the appropriate certification)
- Compact 12-foot tall bouldering wall
- FAQ/Rules of Use
- You must be an MWR Eligible Patron to use the Ivy Fitness Center Indoor Rock Walls.
- Minimum age/weight requirements: Ages 5+ only/must weigh at least 35 lbs.
- Auto Belay Usage: 5 minute orientation and completion of required waiver: Climbing Wall Combined Rules and Participant Form.pdf (read-only, please print, fill out, and sign)
- Top Ropes/Lead Climb: Ages 14+ only. Must be certified by Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation
- BYO climbing gear and climb for free during open hours
- Adaptive needs climbers are welcome!
- Reservations can be made for Unit PT (Monday-Friday, 6:30-8 a.m.)
- Volunteer opportunities include regular wall maintenance, assistant instructors, special events, route setting
- Climbing Gear Rentals
No gear? We offer low rental prices:
- Contact the Coach
- Reservations (Unit PT/special events)
- Custom Adaptive Needs Climbing Programs
- Current volunteer opportunities (No experience? Don't worry! We'll train you!)
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m. (PT only: 6:30 a.m.-8 a.m.*)|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m. (PT only: 6:30 a.m.-8 a.m.*)|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m. (PT only: 6:30 a.m.-8 a.m.*)|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m. (PT only: 6:30 a.m.-8 a.m.*)|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m. (PT only: 6:30 a.m.-8 a.m.*)|
|Saturday||6 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||6 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Federal/Training Holidays||Hours will be posted in advance of the holiday. - Follow Mountain Post Recreation on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay updated. (*Reserved for Staff Instructor PT. Individual climbing will not be allowed during this time. )|
Interested in rock climbing? Looking for a different way to break a sweat? Stop by the Ivy Fitness Center Climbing Wall and give rock climbing a shot.