- Indoor Rock Wall Features
- 36-foot high rock realistic sport climbing wall
- Available for solo Auto-Belay usage, or Top-Rope usage (both only with the appropriate certification)
- Compact 12-foot tall bouldering wall
- FAQ/Rules of Use
- You must be an MWR Eligible Patron to use the Ivy Fitness Center Indoor Rock Walls.
- Minimum age/weight requirements: Ages 5+ only/must weigh at least 35 lbs.
- Auto Belay Usage: 5 minute orientation and completion of required waiver: Climbing Wall Combined Rules and Participant Form.pdf (read-only, please print, fill out, and sign)
- Top Ropes/Lead Climb: Ages 14+ only. Must be certified by Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation
- BYO climbing gear and climb for free during open hours
- Adaptive needs climbers are welcome!
- Reservations can be made for Unit PT (Monday-Friday, 6:30-8 a.m.)
- Volunteer opportunities include regular wall maintenance, assistant instructors, special events, route setting
- Climbing Gear Rentals
No gear? We offer low rental prices:
- Contact the Coach
- Reservations (Unit PT/special events)
- Custom Adaptive Needs Climbing Programs
- Current volunteer opportunities (No experience? Don't worry! We'll train you!)
Interested in rock climbing? Looking for a different way to break a sweat? Stop by the Ivy Fitness Center Climbing Wall and give rock climbing a shot.