Advertising and Commercial Sponsorship
- Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of Freedom Fest 2018?
Freedom Fest 2018 is coming up quick! Last year, we saw over 30,000 guests over the course of two days, and this year we've added a third! Freedom Fest is a great opportunity to reach our Ft. Carson and surrounding military community, as well as the general Colorado Springs community.
There are multiple sponsorship levels available for this event:
- Title Sponsor (exclusive right, first come, first served)
- Event Sponsor
- Booth Sponsor
For more information, please read the Sponsorship Deck.
- About the Advertising and Commercial Sponsorship Program
Fort Carson MWR welcomes the opportunity to partner with local businesses event advertising or event sponsorship. Sponsorship dollars have an immediate impact on Fort Carson MWR events nad programs, helping to create and sustain excellence in service and launch new initiatives to respond to emerging needs. Connect with an audience of thousands and spread awareness about your brand through multiple traditional advertising options, digital and internet advertising, brand presence on promotional material, as well as public recognition at events.
Explore opportunities and get involved with the Soldiers and Families of Fort Carson. Located in scenic Colorado Springs, Fort Carson is home to the 3rd BCT, 43rd ASG, 3rd ACR, 5th Armored Brigade, 13th Air Support Operations Squadron, and the 10th Special Forces Group. Fort Carson Sponsors and Advertisers benefit from becoming a household name and a valued partner of the community. Our active event calendar gives you a wide range of advertising, marketing and service opportunities within Fort Carson's thriving community.
- Sponsorship and Advertising Perks
Multiple sponsorship and advertising options are available at every price point. Choose from major event sponsorship as a Liberty League Sponsor, sponsor various events independently, or advertise in various Fort Carson MWR publications.
Event Sponsorship Perks
- Event booths for on-site interaction (6-foot table and chairs provided)
- Public recognition announced onstage during the event
- Instant recognition of your logo and/or business name
- Permission to distribute pre-approved corporate literature during the event
- Permission to develop contacts/lead lists via prize drawings and giveaways
- Event After-Action Report including photos and statistics
- Options available to pay up to 50% of the booth fees using in-kind trades (specific to each event)
- Ad space available on Fort Carson MWR website
- Ad space available on up to 3 outdoor, double-sided digital signs located at high traffic intersections
- Ad space available on 31 flat panel LCD displays located throughout Fort Carson
- Ad space available on Fort Carson MWR publications (Up to 20,000 copies in circulation for each publication)
- Wall and floor space available for your advertising banners and posters
- Sponsored social media updates (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Event Photo Gallery
- Make An Inquiry About Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|