Fill the Field
Join us as we commemorate the sacrifice, dedication, and hard work of Veterans across this nation with the inaugural in the Fill the Field challenge.
All information is subject to change.
Fill the Field
- #MountainPostliving Fill the Field Challenge Week (Nov. 1-11, 2018) provides opportunities to earn flags and fill the grassy area outside of Iron Horse Gym with flags in honor of Veteran’s Day.
- Participants will have the opportunity to complete several fitness challenges.
- Once a challenge is complete, finishers will be entered into drawings for prizes.
- In addition, finishers will be issued flags to be displayed on the field adjacent to Iron Horse Physical Fitness center.
- The more challenges that you participate in, the more chances you will have to win.
- So, don’t let this challenge slip away!
- This event is honor based.
- Anyone with gym access can enter the competition.
- Any questions, please call Jacob directly at (719) 526-3107.
List of Individual Challenges
- Walk or run a 5K (3.1 miles)...like the Sweaty Sweater Fun Run on Nov. 3! Sign up online for $10/person ages 4+.
- Climb the climbing wall
- Complete a group fitness class
- Swim a mile in the pool (35 laps)
- Complete 60 minutes on the elliptical.
- Bench Press (males 160lbs, Females 85lbs)
- Pull ups (Males 7, Females 2)
- Deadlift (Males 250 lbs., Females 135 lbs.)
- Complete a mile on the stair stepper (distance of the incline)
- Bike 10 Miles
- 3 point shoot-out (Monday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on the basketball courts)
- Stop by the Fill the Field booth during the Ski Expo at #MountainPostLiving Winter Kickoff