Date: Nov 1 2018, 12 a.m. - Nov 11 2018, 11:59 p.m.
All information is subject to change.
Fill the Field
- #MountainPostliving Fill the Field Challenge Week (Nov. 1-11, 2018) provides opportunities to earn flags and fill the grassy area outside of Iron Horse Gym with flags in honor of Veteran’s Day.
- Participants will have the opportunity to complete several fitness challenges.
- Once a challenge is complete, finishers will be entered into drawings for prizes.
- In addition, finishers will be issued flags to be displayed on the field adjacent to Iron Horse Physical Fitness center.
- The more challenges that you participate in, the more chances you will have to win.
- So, don’t let this challenge slip away!
- This event is honor based.
- Anyone with gym access can enter the competition.
- Any questions, please call Jacob directly at (719) 526-3107.
List of Individual Challenges
- Walk or run a 5K (3.1 miles)...like the Sweaty Sweater Fun Run on Nov. 3! Sign up online for $10/person ages 4+.
- Climb the climbing wall
- Complete a group fitness class
- Swim a mile in the pool (35 laps)
- Complete 60 minutes on the elliptical.
- Bench Press (males 160lbs, Females 85lbs)
- Pull ups (Males 7, Females 2)
- Deadlift (Males 250 lbs., Females 135 lbs.)
- Complete a mile on the stair stepper (distance of the incline)
- Bike 10 Miles
- 3 point shoot-out (Monday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on the basketball courts)
- Stop by the Fill the Field booth during the Ski Expo at #MountainPostLiving Winter Kickoff