Date: Nov 3 2018, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
All information is subject to change.
Brace yourselves, because winter is coming! Join Fort Carson MWR for a #MountainPostLiving event at The Hub to kick off the winter season.
- Parking available at the Tri Foods/fast food parking lot behind The Hub, at the SEC, and Mountain Post Soldier Center Parking lot.
8-8:30 a.m.: Outdoor winter fitness warm up
8:30 a.m.: Warrior Care Month Sweaty Sweater Run
10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Ski Expo (General Admission)
Mountain Post Living booth
Fill the Field booth
Music mixed by DJ Tara
Entertainment: Elsa and Olaf from Frozen, and a golden living statue
Activities: face painters, bounce houses
Food and beverage for sale by the Elkhorn
Goodie bags for the first 100 kids to arrive
- $10/person (ages 4+) early bird online registration, non-refundable
- $20 CASH ONLY/person for same-day (in person) registration, non-refundable
No pets or companion/comfort/emotional support allowed. Only ADA service animals are allowed. Companion/comfort/emotional support animals are not protected under the ADA. Under Colorado state law HB16-1426 (effective January 2017), it is a crime to knowingly misrepresent an animal as a service animal.
- Paid registration includes limited edition t-shirt. Adult sizes only, available while supplies last.
- Shirt pick-up: Nov. 2, 2018 at Iron Horse gym, from 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
- 3.2 mile and 1.2 mile routes available
- Warm up with a workout at 8 a.m.
- Run starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Stop by the Fill the Field booth at Ski Expo to earn a flag for Fill the Field Challenge Week in honor of Veteran's Day
- Dress appropriately for projected weather conditions
- Runners to the left, walkers and strollers to the right
- Ages 3 and under free, limit 4 per paid registration.
- Active Duty Warrior Transition Battalion (WTB) soldiers run for free, registration is required and done through Warrior Transition Battalion. WTB Soldiers must contact their WTB chain of command for details. Offer is valid for WTB Soldiers only and cannot be transferred to non-WTB soldiers or dependents.
Ski Expo (General Admission)
Ski Expo general admission is free
10 a.m.-2 p.m. at The Hub
Discounts up to 50% on ski and snowboard gear, snowshoes, cross country ski gear, 2017 and 2018 winter apparel.
Got a pass from Ski Expo VIP Night? Come back for general admission Ski Expo and move to Front of Line!
Vendors and resort reps present: Monarch Ski Area, Copper Mountain, Ski Cooper, Ikon Pass, Silverton Mountain and more! (To be announced)
Open bar inside The Hub