Date: Jul 27 2018
What is #MountainPostLiving?
It is a journey for greater health in mind, body and spirit that everyone, no matter their starting point or where they live, can participate in. There are so many great resources at Fort Carson and in the greater Colorado Springs community, and this wellness journey connects us to them. Whatever your preference, (individual, couples, families, groups or teams) you can take advantage of this journey and grow healthier and more resilient every day.
The end result: every Soldier and Family assigned to the Mountain Post will be encouraged, educated and inspired to live a balanced life of all-around wellness.
Visit MountainPostLiving.com to learn more.
All information is subject to change.
Calling all softball fans! Brush up on your batting skills!
- Free event
- Open to DoD only
- Must be ages 16+ to participate
- Participants will have a chance to win prizes
- We will have a men’s and women’s division
- Each player can have 10 outs
- Registration opens on July 1, 2018 and ends on July 18, 2018
- The preliminary round is on July 27, 2018. The final round is on July 28, 2018.
- Event goes on regardless of weather except for in the event of lightning. In the event of lightning the Homerun Derby will be cancelled.
Registration (phone/ in-person):
- Tel: +1(719)524-0859
- Military DSN Tel: (312)883-0859