- Download the roster form.
- Submit the completed roster to Lorraine Thorson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Questions? Call (719)231-4939.
- Have fun!
- Registration, Forms and Free Agents
Register at Iron Horse Sports and Fitness Center. Please leave your team roster, contact info and team availability.
- Flag Football, Softball and Basketball League (PDF)
- Soccer, Indoor Soccer, Fall Softball, Coed Softball, Volleyball League (PDF)
Athletes new to Fort Carson and interested in playing intramural sports can contact the Intramural Sports Office and sign up as a free agent. Team captains who need players are encouraged to draft players from the free agent list. Those on the free agent list are encouraged to attend the coaches meetings. At that time you may be picked up by a team captain who needs players, or form your own team with other free agents.
Need to reserve one of our sports fields? Download and fill out the Field Reservation Form (PDF).
Sign up for an intramural sports team and get moving! Team spirit, competition and the fun of the game benefits the body and mind after a long day of sitting in the office. Emphasis is placed on mass participation at the intramural level with instruction, practice, and competition planned for all skill levels. Individuals ages 18 and older with DOD-issued ID are eligible to participate.
All leagues, tournaments and events are subject to change due to Covid-19.
|Sport||Registration Dates||First Game Date||Game Days/Times||Championship Game Date||Coach's Meeting|
|Intramural Softball||TBD||TBD||Thursdays & Fridays
|Officers VS Enlisted Softball Tournament||July 6 -August 7||August 15–16||Saturday–Sunday||TBD||-|
Sand Volleyball League
Free to DoD ID card holders. Ages 18+
* All information on the table above is subject to change.